Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, June 27, 2014

June ePlay Challenge Project

Hi everyone! Debbie here with you today for my first post as a designer for the Eclectic Paperie! I thought I'd play along with the June Challenge and share my Father's Day project with you.  Although my father is no longer with us he is always on my mind, so in his honor I created this layout.  I incorporated some Burlap as my fabric.I'll share the layout with you and then I'd like to share a short video on how I made it.
A few details for you.

The supplies I used for this are available in the Electic Paperie Store. Here's a few links for you for some of the product used on this layout.
Prima- Cartographer collection
Distress Ink - Shabby Shutters, Vintage Photo and Rusty Hinge
Tim Holtz Patterned Paper Pads
Tim Holtz Layering Templates
Splash of Color Silks -
Prima Cartographer 12x12 Paper - Chipboard Self-Adhesive Pieces

The remainder of the products used on this layout are from my personal stash.

Thanks for stopping by the Eclectic Paperie today!!!

Debbie
    

5 comments:

Broni said...

This is just gorgeous, Debbie! I can't wait to watch the video to see how you created this beauty!!

Julia Aston said...

Welcome Debbie! and what a lovely page you created - beautful flowers, papers and design on this - the burlap adds great texture and a masculine touch!

Sue Lelli said...

Welcome, Debbie! Love the colors, the burlap, and all of the many details! I lost my Father last August so I know how you feel!

Debbie Sherman said...

Thanks ladies!

Mary-Ann Maldonado said...

Beautiful page! Love all the detail.