Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 16, 2014

January eTeam Picks Challenge - Hope

Welcome to the new year! Andiepants here with my first eP post for 2014!!

2013 seemed to fly by and now we stand at the cusp of an entire brand new year! Anything can happen, you just need a little  hope. 

For me I have to look at where I've been before I can look to the future. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results right? What are my hopes for 2014 and how am I going to do things differently in order to achieve a different result?

I came across this photo of my daughter that I took this summer while thinking about hope and reflecting on 2013. It was perfect. She's so pensive and the mirror just says it all





I used the new 7DOTS paper in the store, Dreamer by Finnibair. This paper is amazing. Some of my most favorite inspirational scrappy pages are made with this very paper line...I had to have it.


I also used my new catalyst silicon tool and had a blast with some Wendy Vecchi embossing paste. If you don't have one of these tools yet...GET ONE!!! They are just way too much fun.

I loved the little vintage frames from Maya Road and thought that it framed my title "hope" perfectly. The title was done with the salt and pepper word stickers from the 7DOTS Domestic Goddess collection. (also was a must have;)









For just a pop of color I used some of my Fancy Pants bags with a Fancy Pants tag in one. I made the tag from some Prima packaging for the larger bag. I really like the little POP of color in the background.









I used the Authentique paper line Natural for some layer of paper under the cluster and down in the corner. The Unity stamp is done in Tea Dye Distress Ink to just give the image a hint that it's there.




So now it's your turn...what about the word hope inspires you? What does it make you think of? You can do any project whether it be a scrapbook page, art journal, canvas, altered item...the sky is the limit. Use the word hope, or make a piece of art that represents a hope that you have for 2014. Anyway that you interpret hope.

All of those who play along with our challenge will be entered into a prize drawing for a $15.00 gift certificate to the eclectic Paperie store.
So grab your supplies and play along! 
 Here are a few things to keep in mind for this challenge…
 -You do not have to use products sold in the eP store…but we do love it when you do!
-Share a direct link to your creation, not just your blog, using the Linky Tools feature at the end of this post.  If, for any reason, the Linky Tools doesn’t cooperate, please add a link in the Comments section of the blog.
-When uploading to any online galleries, please use any of the following keywords; eP, eclectic Paperie or eTeam Pick Challenge.  Link your creations to the eP blog.
-If you’d like to be considered as one of our featured projects and be entered into our prize drawing, please be sure to add your link. Winner will be announced on the first Thursday of the month. 




So come on...what is your hope?

Andiepants

13 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

This LO is just AWESOME! Love your design and the layering of all of your different elements! Hope is a Great theme!

toni said...

BEAUTIFUL ! love every thing about this x

Broni said...

This is gorgeous, Andie! I just love all the beautiful detailed layering.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous LO Andie! Love the colours and all of the layering. Sue C x

Unknown said...

Ooh, So gorgeous!! LOVE that new paper!! Working on my piece for your challenge!!

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous layout - just love that Unity flower stamped in the corner!
Alison x

Colleen said...

Adriana,
Great picture of your daughter and your LO is spectacular with all the elements.

Tracy said...

Gorrrrgeous in every way Andie, beautifully put together!!
Will link mine up tomorrow...woohoo yep I actually got something done for the second challenge in a row..gasp...shock...horror... lol!
Big hugs
Tracy
xoxox

Micki said...

Andie, gorgeous beautiful layout. I love the drips and the beautiful flowers and embellishments. Absolutely beautiful inspiration. :-)

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

beautiful layout, Andie,especially love the colors!

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

Amazing layout. Love the flowers and colours xx

Scrappin' Stacy said...

I can't seem to post to the challenge - is it closed already? I thought it was open until the 29th. I love the colors on your layout. Here is what my challenge piece was http://www.croppaperscissorsblog.com/2014/01/hope-sketch-layout.html

glitzzy said...

Wow luv all your works my favourite
is Tracy's girl on block of wood but you
have exceeded yourselves x