Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Introducing....New DT Member & New eKits!!

I'm over the moon giddy to introduce you to the newest member of our design team...Please join me in welcoming Mary-Ann Maldonado!!  I met Mary-Ann a few years ago while working at Wholly Scrap!, a scrapbook store in N. Hampton, NH.  I was instantly blown away by Mary-Ann's class offerings, her pre-packaged kits, and her super friendly and sweet personality.  (Ask me how many of her kits I currently have sitting in my craft room!!)  Mary-Ann is an amazing teacher (if you're local in New England, check out her class offerings at Ink About It and Wholly Scrap!) and has a huge following here in MA and NH.
 
When I decided to offer eKits in the store the first person I thought of was Mary-Ann and I was hopeful that she'd be open to offering her kits in the store.  I'm so happy that she agreed!!  Here's a bit more about Mary-Ann...
 
Hi, I’m Mary-Ann Maldonado from Methuen Mass.  I was born and raised in Maine but have lived all over the United States because of my now retired husband, Randy.  We have a beautiful boy, Roman and one heck of a sexy dog named Flo and her chew toy, Milford, our cat.  I have been scrappin since 2000.  Wow, 12 years!!!  I do travel with a kit company called The Button Farm and I blog and design for Farmhouse Paper Company.   Teaching locally at my favorite stores is tons of fun too.  I enjoy 12x12 layouts, cards and making mini albums.  I love anything to do with paper, buttons, and twine.  I am very organized which helps with my hoarding tendencies!    I am pretty excited to be joining the eP team and look forward to creating.  I hope to inspire you! 
 
You can see more of Mary-Ann's work on her blog, Lump, Bump, & Clump.
 
And today we're introducing Mary-Ann's first eKit!!  This is the Snapshots mini album and it is stock full of fabulous products!  Mary-Ann's kits are overflowing with top-of-the-line products and you're sure to have a lot of goodies left over, even after you finish the kit.
 
Here's a sneak peek at the Snapshots album cover.  This project was designed with the Smash book style and the album included in the kit is from Amy Tangerine and contains 24 pages.  This darling craft covered book is perfect for filling with tickets, picture, and journaling from your latest adventure!
The inside pages are filled with designer paper from the American Crafts Neapolitan collection.  Your kit will come with seven 12x12 pieces of designer paper and two 12x12 pieces of vellum (also from American Crafts).
As for embellishments...there are a lot of them!  A package of Maple Thickers from American Crafts, Dear Lizzy Accent & Phrase stickers, a roll of Bella Blvd. washi tape, a package of Dear Lizzy brads (12 in the pack), and a package of coordinating twine, paper clips, and even toothpicks for creating your very own custom mini banners!
And of course we'll be including a full set of assembly instructions along with full color photos!  You're going to love this new kit and I can't wait to share more of Mary-Ann's work in our future eKit offering!!  Remember...with all of our eKits, supplies are limited so once they're gone, they're gone!  Come and get 'em before supplies run out!!  Click here to purchase the Snapshots kit!

4 comments:

Carol W. said...

Super cute snapshots album! Congrats on the DT spot.

Micki said...

Hi Mary-Ann and welcome to the team! :-)

Broni said...

Welcome to the team Mary-Ann! I'm so excited to get to know you and work/play along side you. I'm hoping to learn lots from watching you create!!

Rea' said...

Gosh... I had some downtime last week... can't catch up!! :)
Welcome Mary-Ann!