Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Product Spotlight - Echo Park

Do you love Echo Park?  Ohhh...I do, I do!  I have yet to be disappointed in their releases and I'm happy to announce that we have two new 6x6 paper pads in stock this week!

Documented
Tailored

Since I'm a sucka for new paper, I couldn't wait to dive in to using one of the new pads.  I opted for the Documented pad, which contains more blues, greens, and yellows.  (The Tailored pad has more pinks)  And since I wanted to let this beautiful paper shine through, I decided to make a 5"x5" card with a whole lotta layers and not a lot of images.  Swoon...don't you just love those colors together with the pop of the black numbers?  Beautiful stuff!

I used a new stamp set from Market Street Stamps, Great Big Greetings, for the front of my card.  (Great greetings in this set and they are indeed...big!)  To finish off the card I simply added a bit of bling from my stash.  You can grab your own bling, from Prima, here

Enjoy today's card and be sure to check out all of our Echo Park paper pads.  For only $5.99 per pad...they're cheap enough to pick up a whole basket full of new paper!


1 comment:

Broni said...

Fabulous card and layout, Kim!! I love how you used those awesome papers!!