Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

CHA Day 2 - Vol 2

More photos and highlights of great new products that we saw on the CHA floor. We already have some of the new Inky Antics stamps. Stampers Anonymous ATC-sized stamps are waiting to be uploaded so they will be available to you. We will be getting some of the new Stickles in since we know you love those. We ordered all the new Fancy Pants papers and new-sized stamps, too.

Enjoy!

-Daisy

4 comments:

Vicki Chrisman said...

Very cool video Daisy! Loved it with the music! (and I loved seeing my fancy pants candy pail there too)lol

Sharon in NE said...

Great video. I feel like I really got good taste of CHA. And wasn't that Fancy Pants candy pail adorable? The little pink pom pom trim...now who made that again?...vicki somebody...lol

TFS!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great video! Leigh sent me over here to see my cards in Inky's booth. What fun!

Bev Gerard said...

Awwww, Daisy! I love seeing this in video format! Makes my still pics seem "lifeless"! The best part was getting to share some of CHA right along with you & Joy! I've told DH & DD ... I must savor that pleasure again!

(((hugs)))
Tex